Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Introduction- Rachel Blades

My name is Rachel Blades, I am from Northern Kentucky and I am a senior communication disorders major. I love it with all of my heart and I am in the process of applying to grad school. I am in the honors program and have a special education minor. I am horrible at drawing so excuse my picture. I love to travel, and I have been blessed enough to have traveled to 22 countries on three continents. I am an avid baker. I love to bake and cook and I get a lot of enjoyment out of that. I drink lots of hot tea everyday and I couldn't survive without it. I am super close to my family and they mean the world to me. I am a huge workout fanatic and yoga is my favorite thing. I can't wait to get to know everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Baking? Baking? Did someone say BAKING? :-) Wow, what a coincidence. I love to EAT baked goods!! I wanna know how you've had the opportunity to do all of that traveling!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love to bake! My mom works for an airline so we have been blessed with travel benefits. I also have family and friends that live abroad and I get to stay with them when I visit :)

      Delete