Friday, January 29, 2016

Kayla Roark

I am Kayla Roark. I am eighteen and a freshman. I am currently studying to be a teacher for the deaf and hard of hearing and I am in love with it, I am so glad I decided that for my major. I love sign so much I have decided to get a minor in ASL. This isn't in my picture but I have been to Mexico with my sister to visit some of her friends doing an exchange program there and I have also been to the Dominican Republic. I also always get mistaken for someone who is 12 or 13. My sister also gets asked if she is my mom. I am the youngest of three kids, my brother is 31, my sister is 28 and like I said earlier I am 18.

1 comment:

  1. It is exciting to see someone with your passion as a freshman! Keep that throughout your time preparing!!

    ReplyDelete