Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Nicole Waugaman Introduction

Hey everyone! My names is Nicole, I'm 20 years old, and I'm a sophomore. My major is pre communication disorders, and I have a minor in special education. I'm from Northern Kentucky. I love to travel! I've been to 45 states in the US and a few different countries. I also plan on studying abroad this summer in London! My favorite animal is a penguin, and my favorite food is pizza. I can't wait to meet everyone, and I hope we all have a good semester! 

2 comments:

  1. You should go see the Penguin Parade on Phillips Island in Melbourne Australia sometime. It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from Northern Kentucky too and I am a communication disorders major and special education minor as well! You will love the CD program.

    ReplyDelete