Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Better Late Than Never

Hello!
My name is Chelsey and I will be graduating in May with a bachelor's in psychology and a minor in special education. I am not the most tech savvy person and that will be painfully obvious as the semester continues, so be patient with me. So far, I like the class and am most excited about volunteering at the Academic Bowl. I have zero background with deaf education so this is completely new to me. Even the most simple concepts such as how to arrange the classroom, is new to me. Every class I learn something new, which is exciting to me.
On a more personal note, I work at work at the Pregnancy Help Center in downtown Richmond, I have been married for 5 1/2 years to my high school sweetheart, and I commute 45 minutes one way from Jackson County. I have loved my time here at EKU but am excited to move on to the next chapter in my life. 
Chelsey, 

1 comment:

  1. It's great to have students in the class for whom this is all new and yet it is EXCITING! I hope you will feel free to speak up and share your perspective with us as someone who can provide a unique viewpoint. Thanks for going to the Academic Bowl!!

    ReplyDelete