Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hi guys, I had a little bit of a difficult time figuring out how to accept the blog invitation, so my post is a tad bit late.
My name is Heather Grizzell, I am from Danville, Kentucky. I just transferred to Eastern this semester from UK. I am a travel addict, I spent last spring semester studying abroad in Cape Town, South Africa and it was such an enriching experience! I am also a CODA, so both of my parents are deaf and growing up so involved with the deaf community has impacted me in so many ways from what I want to do with my career to what I am involved in today!  (DCH) drawn above stands for Deaf Child Hope which is a small  nonprofit Christian organization that I have an internship with. I am majoring in Elementary education and Deaf and Hard of Hearing Education as well as minoring in ASL. I have a slight obsession with boiled cabbage, forgive my poor drawing skills! :/   I'm excited to get to know you all and see what this class teaches me this semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment