Sunday, February 7, 2016

Introduction of myself.

Better late than never.
I apologize that this is so late, I have had technical difficulties with our computers and my phone to try downloading this image. 
As you see, I do wear hearing aids and I'm eager to learn from this class. If I seem too quiet and kept to myself, I'm not mean or anything.. I am just a listener. :)
My family resides in McKinney, KY.
My husband and I have been married since 07/13/13. 
We have three children, which one is in Heaven.. our late daughter.
Currently expecting our third boy in June! 
I am set to graduate in May to become an Elementary teacher, will be starting my Masters this summer and then my Rank 1 in counseling. 
Glad to have met everyone! 
Good luck to you!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting your introduction, Whitney, and sharing more about yourself. This helps us all. Let us know how much you're willing to share about how having hearing aids impacts your communication skills.

    ReplyDelete